IRS Alert for the New Tax Season 2011-2012
Heavy Truck Tax Form 2290 for the tax year 2011-12 is due by November 30!
The IRS Tax Form 2290 is available now. If your vehicle was first used in July, August, September or October 2011, you are required to file IRS Tax Form 2290 by November 30, 2011. You will not be liable for any late filing penalty or interest if you meet this due date.
Get you IRS stamped Schedule 1 copy in minutes!!!
Beginning November 1, 2011, we will be able to provide the IRS stamped (receipted) Schedule 1 copy to those who file and pay their tax through www.TaxExcise.com & tax2290.com.
Did you prepare your 2290 in advance for the tax year 2011?
www.tax2290.com owes you a “BIG THANK YOU” for all your patience, understanding and the immense trust you had in our service and on our application.
After the odd nature of this tax period for IRS form 2290 for Heavy Vehicle Use Taxes. Finally Congress enacted an extension of the current HVUT tax legislation through Sep 2012. IRS confirms HVUT tax filings for the current tax year is from November 1st to November 30th, 2011. Also by November 30, 2011, taxpayers will be required to file Form 2290 for vehicles first used in July, August, September and October 2011.
So it's time for you to hit back on our website under your account to get your pending 2290 return resumed for the tax year 2011-12. Kindly follow the below steps in order to get your saved 2290 return transmitted to the IRS from tax2290.com.
- Log in with your user Id and password at www.tax2290.com
- Hit Continue on the return showing status as NOT TRANSMITED on the home page for the year 2011-12
- Hit Summary and error check at the page top and once you get navigated to the Form summary page correct your Tax year and month to July 2011 ? June 2012 along with that check the month first used too.
- Hit ERROR CHECK at the bottom of the Form summary page and start navigating through every screen
- Kindly double check all your details your VIN#, Total Tax amount, Checking account details while you get to navigate on each screen and finally hit TRANSMIT TO IRS FOR E-FILING
- Visit to home page and make sure your return status is showing as transmitted.
Please do not hesitate to seek our support to get your 2990 return e-filing complete Call our Help Desk 1-866-245-3918 or simply write to us at
Don't have a TaxExcise account? Sign
up for free